Sunday, August 22, 2010

Website now showing up highly in Google and other search engines?

I just don't get it. I submitted my website over 3 months ago to the Google search engine and my website has a sitemap with over 90 links that i submitted to google also. Yes, my site does come up in google but very lowly. I have a large amount of daily traffic and my site DOES NOT use frames and my site is content filled. When i type in the title of my website in google, my website shows up at the bottom even though the keywords are relevant.So please answer this: How can i raise my ranking on Google and how come only selected webpages of my site show up on google? Thank you!

Website now showing up highly in Google and other search engines?
New sites get sandboxed at times so your lucky your in the index. To see what Google has on your site go to search bar and type site:yoursite.com . SEO your site, make sure its content rich and has your keywords in the description, content meta tags title etc. Google and other search engines works with keywords for your index listing example page 1 or page one millionth. Go to MSN search engine, top right Firefox browser and type up psychic ability you will see my aus dot come about forth. Search engines index on keywords in your site. To answer your question simply you need links and lots of them from good quality same themed sites as yours. Not 90 more like five thousand to get high on Google all depends on your keyword.
Reply:Can you publish your website url so that we can advise?





It could be that you are just starting to appear in google and it has not got all your pages as yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment