Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I view all 87 of my Google "Local Business Center" locations on one Google Map?

We have 87 locations and I would like to put an interactive map with all of them on our website. Google now has a simple way to embed maps on your site - (http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2007/...





If you have more than 10 locations you can upload all of them to a Local Business Center Account. So I did this, and all of them have been approved.





Now...how do I view all of the locations I uploaded on one Google Map? There is no link in the Local Business Center to "view your locations on a map" (they are just all listed). If I search for them on Google Maps, I get other listings mixed in (not the ones I uploaded, and it only shows me 10 to a map anyway).





So does anyone know how to view all the locations uploaded through a Google Local Business Center account on one map, so I can grab the code to embed it on another site? I want the ones I uploaded with correct info - not the ones added by Google or others (like malls or store managers).

How do I view all 87 of my Google "Local Business Center" locations on one Google Map?
hii there!!! i'm not sure about it!!


but u can try this site for your info!!


http://weblog.millionpieces.nl/2007/4/ho...


good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment