Thursday, August 19, 2010

How has Google videos uploaded illegal stuff?

I recently saw http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=aw...


I was awe stuck seeing that, because all videos undergo an intensive verification process. Earlier when I tried to upload my video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=an... it took me around 45 days. I don't expect such a flaw in service from google. What could have happened. Give your comments!

How has Google videos uploaded illegal stuff?
First of all Anirudh, Really got to appreciate the parents of yours who bore such a genius.





Your research paper of Non Redundant Compression, was my life time ambition, but I am glad that you already solved it. I would like to read it. If you have a copy of the paper for educational purposes you can send it to spkranthisagar@yahoo.co.in





Coming to your question.


I might be a novice to answer such a question from you. I would only try to comment. Yeah big companie's policies are always not clear. Some obvious things seem to be difficult.





It may be because of the big organizations employ ordinary people like me along with smart folks like you....





Every one should be given right positions. Even if it means most of the workers in a company not even logging and programming in your main server of the organization. Big companies always tradeoff quality with productivity/money. What good of a dollar is if it does not serve a purpose.





Especially in the technology driven days...





Have good day.
Reply:Maybe whomever created those movies submitted them, or gave permission for them to be shown. They don't seem to be very mainstream movies, so maybe the creator just wanted to get his work out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment