Thursday, August 19, 2010

I currently have google apps through my server and domain at hostway.com, now I want to switch to someone else

I currently have Google Apps through my web hosting company, www.hostway.com. After not being happy with the service at all, a friend told me about a better hosting company. I want to make the switch, but i have already verified my Google Apps email with my current provider (hostway).





After spending hours trying to research this problem with with google, in their help groups etc, I have turned up empty.





Does anyone know how to transfer your google apps account to another web host (who will also manage my domain) in a seamless transfer? I'm worried about having all of my email deleted upon transfer.





Thanks!!

I currently have google apps through my server and domain at hostway.com, now I want to switch to someone else
If you already have a Domain or Website and are looking for a reliable web hosting at a low price; Startlogic is a good hosting providers. Best full-featured plan, designed for users determined to change their hosting at an affordable price ($2.95/month).





As far as you transfer your Domain or Website, you would get the features as listed in the ProLogic Plan. (at $2.95, not $5.95 !!!). It means you get Free Credits ($80) to Advertise your site with Google %26amp; Yahoo search engines to get more traffic to your website!





http://www.startlogic.com/join/index.bml...





Their Outstanding 24/7 Support team help you step by step during this process.





Good Luck!

nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment