Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clearing history of searches in google on Firefox..?

Currently I see 3 google search boxes in my firefox broweser:


[1] Upper right, just after the address bar. This gives me suggestions, as I type..


[2] Upper left , below the address bar.This , I think, is with Google toolbar.


[3] The google search page, when I type google.com or google.co.in





I want to delete the search history shown, when I type sth in [3].I tried deleting it by Firefox-%26gt;Tools-%26gt;Clear Private Data. and checked all the boxes.(which included Cache,Cookies,Passwords,Browsing history, etc etc).but it didn't work..





What to do?





Thanks

Clearing history of searches in google on Firefox..?
Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Privacy





Select "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox"





Settings %26gt; Make Sure "Saved Form Informatino" is selected.


No comments:

Post a Comment