Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why wont google pack do anything?....see details?

when i download google pack it doesnt do anything.It downloads and installs and then it just sits on my taskbar at 0%.I cant open it,when i try,the window comes up blank,it says google updater at the top of it and thats it.Most of the time it ends up freezing and eventually freezes my computer.I have tried downloading it several different times with 3 different browsers.I uninstall it every time too.At first it appears to work,but then none of the programs start to download,when i minimize it,thats when it starts to freeze up.Its not like i can just download all the programs seperately,one at a time because some of them require the google updater,like norton.Things like google earth and what not,i can though.

Why wont google pack do anything?....see details?
check ur memory space in the c drive. then reinstall the google pack. if u still have problems contact customer support.
Reply:YES, I also tired with %26amp; dont use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment