Saturday, July 10, 2010

Does Google Checkout cost anything to use for buying?

I've had some trouble with Google Checkout and had to create multiple accounts (3) a couple of times each. Now I successfully bought what I wanted and I have some unknown action in my bank account all having a debit of exactly $1.00. On my online banking five of them say "45392 POS PRE-AUTH 473829 GOOGLE GOOGLE.COM/CHCA" with the numbers being different in each one. There is also a sixth that is exactly like these but it charges me the price of the item I bought. On top of that Amazon gave me two identical things, one being the price of the product the other being exactly $1.00. The Amazon decription is "83928 POS PRE-AUTH 594829 AMAZON.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWA" What are these and am I being charged $1.00 each time?

Does Google Checkout cost anything to use for buying?
You're only responsible for paying for your purchases, including taxes and delivery fees (if applicable). You won't be charged any additional costs for making a purchase through Google Checkout.


A $1.00 pending authorization may appear on your credit card after you sign up for an account -- this will be removed from your statement after a few days, and you won't be charged the extra $1.00.

fake gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment