Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I think Google toolbar is freezing up my Internet Explorer page?

I have a Dell computer and windows xp...I have yahoo toolbar plus google toolbar the only reason i have google toolbar is because it has spell checker...I have not been able to fine it for yahoo toolbar..Every time i unhide google toolbar it slows my pc down...But, If i hide the toolbar it does not..Unless i have to many programs running..Has this happen to anyone else? That uses google..Are there anyone that knows where i can get spell checker with yahoo toolbar?

I think Google toolbar is freezing up my Internet Explorer page?
Ok, If you want a really good spell checker without the hassles of tool bars then download Mozilla Firefox. Firefox has a built in spell checker that is a great tool. =]. As for the yahoo and google toolbars. Just uninstall them after you install Firefox, toolbars just use unnecessary resources when browsing the net.





Edit:





It will stay that way as long as you keep the computer clean, virus wise. =]. Anymore questions dont be afraid to email me @ 2007CEO@gmail.com





- Ecks


No comments:

Post a Comment