Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why Google and Yahoo search engines indexing a white person’s report faster than black person's report.

I know if the story is involving a white person it will get more press coverage but my question is why Google and Yahoo favor a story which is written by a white reporter. I have been following several stories for long time. Most of the time the news never end to the Google's or Yahoo's news alert and index until the story is picked by a white reporter. It is true every where. I thought Google and Yahoo search engines are color blind? May be the stereo type racist engineers (the boss and management) (I know most of them will be Indians and will not do that) the management behind the seen are turning this search engines to a racist evil machine?

Why Google and Yahoo search engines indexing a white person’s report faster than black person's report.
I think you are reading WAAAY to much into things. Maybe the press that is written by the White reporter is coming from a more main stream source.
Reply:you are funny


No comments:

Post a Comment