Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If I search in Google or Yahoo it returns pages of search results?

ten per page. How can I EXPORT ALL the results of a search query into a DATABASE format for offline manipulation? The fields would be Page Title, URL, Short Description, Search Rank. My database has much more features of finding the information in the search results export than Google itself has. I wrote this to Google that I want to be able to use SQL to query their database and they said they only had the Google API for accessing the search results. I dont have time or patience to write programs using Google API. Why doent Google allow me to just export all the results (or the first 5000 results) into a Db format?

If I search in Google or Yahoo it returns pages of search results?
y wud they allow u' mess around their "money baby".......its business sister........nothing personal.........





in a same scenario but at opposite ends........hd u allowed the same??





get started with the API.........shud tk long if u're gud!





best of luck
Reply:thats the point of the internet, you may be not searching in the right place...


No comments:

Post a Comment