Saturday, July 10, 2010

Webpages jitter in Firefox when Google toolbar is active.?

In Windows XP, since the latest Firefox update, with Google toolbar open, new webpages jitter on the screen 2-3 times before settling down. Also there are two quick jitters of the open webpage every time I type a character into the Google search block on their toolbar. (Jitter = a rapid slight down-then-up of the image)





When I turn off the Google toolbar, everything is fine. When I switch to IE with the Google Toolbar open, there is no problem. But I prefer Firefox and I find the Google toolbar useful to have open. Any ideas?





(It may just be coincidental that the problem started when I updated Firefox, so there may be some other trigger for this problem. I've checked for help at Google and Firefox but no luck.)





Thanks.

Webpages jitter in Firefox when Google toolbar is active.?
It may be an incompatibility with firefox and google toolbar check to see if google have an update for the toolbar


Alternatively dump the google toolbar and get the Yahoo toolbar it works fine for me in firefox


No comments:

Post a Comment