Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Contacting Google?

Hello





When I log onto my GoogleMail, I press help so that I can cotact Google.


The problem is, I cannot find the part of the page that says "Contact us"


All there is are forums to ask other people.





No one else is going to be able to acsess Googles server inorder to prevent problems with a fault on those servers so that I can e-mail a company that has some e-mail adresses working and not others.


I know that some of the e-mails send from Google to some places and not others, last time it was only .gov it wouldn't send to.





Can you give me the approapriate contact adress for this to Google?





Sabretooth

Contacting Google?
google@googlemail.com

human teeth

1 comment:

clark kent said...

Great post, thanks for sharing such an enormous knowledge , find something new for the market genetic testing a wa to achieve earler goals in life and lot more online.

Post a Comment