Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How google's data center is work?

hi friends


i am a student and i am seraching how information in google's server backup and recover


in true in google's data center what occur ?


I do search in google but I can not found good article so please help me

How google's data center is work?
google data centers crawls part of internet, and put the information on websites discovered and how good they are in their database
Reply:Adding to what Intervi.... said the things that "crawl" are called spiders. Maybe you can find better info by searching for "google spiders". Also a search for "meta tags" and "revisit after" in the meta tags could help.





That is the best I can tell you off the top of my head... hope you find what you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment