Saturday, November 19, 2011

Google seems to be locking my home page to its URL!!?

Google will not allow me to re-set my home page to any other than their own. I've clicked on Yahoo's "Make Yahoo your home page," typed it into Internet Options in as many ways as possible. Yahoo's correct URL appears in the box, but the minute I close "options" and click on "Home" Google reappears in the home page box. I've deleted autocomplete entries, history, temp files. No luck!

Google seems to be locking my home page to its URL!!?
Sounds like you have adware and/or spyware on your system my friend. Go here and download this program, it will probably update the definitions on first run, then scan. Should have you good to go in no time.





http://www.download.com/3000-2094-100459...
Reply:you need to go to control panel and into add remove programs and remove anything on the list that has google in the name it could have installed it when you downloaded something else without you knowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment