Saturday, November 19, 2011

Google or Yahoo to establish a Small Business Presence on the Web?

Hi: I used Yahoo to build an online store and I loved. Now I want to market some professional E-leaning and Consultancy services , have a presence on the web, be able to include some videos, some free seminars.. send newsletters etc, kind of informational site.. I heard that Google offers some business features for you to built a site From your experience should I go with Yahoo or should I go with Google.. Thanks!

Google or Yahoo to establish a Small Business Presence on the Web?
(Sorry to say this on a Yahoo site), but I think Google has a more business-like image, while Yahoo had a more kids-goofing-around-on-the-internet image. (JMO - no offense).
Reply:I would say Yahoo. I think more people have Yahoo and it's more known, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment