Saturday, November 19, 2011

Google Search Pages from India?

I am website designer and I make website mostly for my indian customers. After designing I submit my clients website to google search engine. But when you go to Google for Searching you get a choice below search text box "Search: the web OR pages from India". When I search by select "the web" my client sites appears but when I select "pages from india" it doesnt show my client sites in results, sometimes it shows no results found. Can anyone tell me, how i can solve this problem?

Google Search Pages from India?
use proper meta tag in your pages like


%26lt;META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="any Keywords"%26gt;


%26lt;META NAME="Description" CONTENT="Your Description"%26gt;


%26lt;META NAME="Author" CONTENT="Author Name%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment